Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

helene

Helene e-mailed me the other day that she was in Baltimore and coming up to NYC for the day, could I meet with her? Of course! We had a drink at Henrietta Hudson's and then ran to Port Authority so she could catch her bus back to Baltimore. Along the way we talk about the last time Helene was in New York (it was during 9/11) and her recent 40th birthday. I first met Helene at Wichita State University back in '86 or '87. She had come over from Denmark for a year to study in the Land of Oz. Time flies, doesn't it? Speaking of which, someone else has a 40th birthday coming up.... Heads up: celebrations will take place in NYC over Labor Day Weekend 2007. Book your travel now, or miss out.

3 Comments:

Blogger basilnyc said...

you sure do have a steady way of holding onto the camera, particularly while walking down the ramp w/ helene. it looks like you actually have someone following you all - you can't tell it's your arm holding onto the camera. good job!

7:34 AM

 
Blogger Rossssssana! said...

I agree with the comment that was left before me. Hell, I can't even hold a camera without shaking it. So many people!

8:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Basil. Your skill with that little thing is very impressive. You are also very brave to announce your 4-0 in advance. I'm sure your friends will not let you down and help you move into your quatragenarian years in high-style.

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home