Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

believe


It seems that we live in interesting times again, as the Chinese saying goes. Almost everyone I meet is anxious about the economy and many a friend is fretting about the election. Rather than worry, why not take action? It's the reason I went to PA last weekend to canvas for Obama. And I intend to go again. No matter what happens after November 4th I can say I tried to do something. A lot is in play, votes do count and it's amazing to see how many are mobilizing across the country. Consider giving a night to make phone calls, or $25 to the campaign and put your mind at ease with action. But most importantly vote and tell your friends to vote. I remind New Yorkers that tomorrow is the last day to register to vote in the general election. It's fast and easy and you can do it online: VOTE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home