Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Saturday, January 01, 2011

dispatch


























Very disappointed to say there will be no Year in Review video slide show this year. Just too much going on at the moment to do it justice. I had intentions to create it and had even lined up a lot of material, but just couldn't find the right music to make it happen. It's a shame because I had such a good time reviewing so many memories from 2010 that I want to share with you.
There was a lot of family time with Aunt Betty's memorial and the trip with cousins to the wine country, my Dad's retirement, a nice weekend in Colorado with the parents and the annual Thanksgiving gathering in Gig Harbor.
The only trip out of the country this year was to Bermuda as part of the Pride of the Ocean filmmaker cruise that was an incredible experience - thanks to Chris and John. Prior to that trip I had the pleasure of recording Courtney's wedding in North Carolina - thanks to the McEwans. There was a beautiful week in Keystone - thanks to Barbara and Kay. And a road trip to DC this month rounded out the travel this year, beyond the usual jaunts upstate.
I was happy to welcome visitors from CaliforniaPeru, Canada and Switzerland and share a few of my favorite New York things with them: PS1, Summer Streets, and Governor's Island.
If I didn't see you in 2010 I hope to catch you in 2011. Best wishes for all the New Year may bring you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home