Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Thursday, June 09, 2011

lunch



















My first attempt to upload a photo from the iphone goes only so-so, none of the text came through, bear with my learning curve. Running errands on this beyond hot day I found myself hungry at lunchtime in Union Square and paid a visit to an old favorite - Rainbow Falafel. It took me back to my early days in the city, mid to late 90s, when I worked just north of here near Gramercy Park. Whereas then it was just park benches and plain picnic tables, now it's Bryant Park style outdoor bistro furniture. Then you could pick up a free NY Press or something from the Strand, now you pull out your kindle, your ipad or your air. Ah nostalgia.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home