Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

L.A.

Today is Drew's birthday. I met him shortly after his birthday last year, when I was working on a project in L.A. This moment was captured on my third visit. Drew sometimes tolerated my relentless camera work. I hope he can forgive me for this blog entry. I asked Cullen to do the music tracks for the project I was working on. He did a great job coming up with an urban vibe, that I think really says L.A. Since this did happen in LaLa I went ahead and threw a track in with some other stuff I shot on different trips out last year. My little homage to Drew and the City of Angels. Many happy returns, Drew!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed a woman walking with a parrot on her head. When you go to Venice Beach today, you will see many colorful and exotic birds "in the wild." The current population was bred from formerly abandoned or escaped pets dating back to the hippie residents.

Now they are their own ethnic enclave among the fauna of this ultra trendy community.

11:05 AM

 
Blogger para lá de bagdade said...

Drew a belated Happy Birthday all the way from Lisboa

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home