Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Lopo de Caravalho

It's wonderful to be back in beautiful, baroque and decadent Lisbon. Nuno of course has me wandering the streets late on my first night, excellent host that he is. I won't say how late, actually early, I crawled back from the last stop at Finalmente (still going strong after all these years!). And, yes, that's his blog on my sidebar.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 Comments:

Blogger para lá de bagdade said...

bom dia!
should you want a bit more information about this (for now slightly dilapitaded) lopo de carvalho palace here's a useful link:

http://marcasdasciencias.fc.ul.pt/pagina/fichas/objectos/categoria?id=15

6:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home