Slice of life creations in video and photo format of a New York-based video and documentary producer.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Parkour

On the eve of leaving for Europe, frantic, sleepless, what do I do? Act out with video blogging. This one goes out to the summer that I seemed to have missed. This video captures a random moment in Central Park this spring. I was talking on the phone with Rick who was finishing the show at the Center when I happened to see these two guys undertaking what looked to be parkour. The ambient audio goes in and out because I was having an unrelated phone conversation while I shot this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

great video! sexy boys! smart music playing in the background. and a spring central park - notice all the bare trees. all throughout thummer, i keep expressing: look how lush and green the park is! it's because the trees are bare for so long throughout the rest of the year. have a safe trip! xo,basil

6:34 AM

 
Blogger Rick said...

Seems like you will miss New York while you are gone. I know you will have a great time on your trip.

Rick

9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home